Saturday, August 11, 2007

Long weekend!

Some of the stuff I did in chronological order~

Wednesday: Met GY for dinner at orchard and played pool with Law after that. My fav. haunt, Pool Junction at Middle Road just revamped their place. They removed 6 of their pool tables and created a cosy lounge / bar, that means fewer tables = longer waiting time for a table. So the 3 of us chilled out at the lounge and Law took this nice photo of my Shirley Temple with a candle behind cos my phone's camera wasn't as good as his~


Finally got our table at about 11pm and played for about 2 hours before heading back home~ Yeah~

Thursday: Mentioned this in my earlier post that I was going to go down to La Tendo to check out its 20% sale and got for myself a cute small version of Saber from Fate/Stay Night. Will try to get a pic of it and upload soon. Then had dinner with Ivan and GY before heading back to Ivan's place. The dogs were happy to see me (i guess...) and one of the older dogs even gave me a small bite to get me to play with him~ Hehe~ Also introduced Ivan to the world of Granado Espada and seems like he's taking it like a fish to water!

Friday: Met up with Agnes for dinner at Fish and Co @ Wheelock Place and got my favourite window seat. There was some kind of National Day Celebration thingy at Fish and Co, there was a balloon sculptor going around making free balloon toys for the customers~ Check out the pics below.

My Baked Salmon with Mushroom Sauce! Oishii!

Patriotic Agnes with her Seafood Platter for 1!

1st free balloon: Teddy bear with Heart. Found this quite nice actually~

2nd free balloon at background: Flower with Stalk and Teddy Bear at the foreground.

The girl who was making the flower was quite skillful and quite cute as well! Haha~

After that, went to Timberland at Taka and bought a pair of walking casual shoes which I had contemplated for a long time.... Having this phobia of shoes ever since I bought 2 pairs of shoes that din really fit nicely. Hope this one works well... The guys (and girl) came to my place for mahjong later and I lost about 6 bucks which was not bad, considering YY and BZ won quite a bit.... Felt a little lucky not to have continued when Law took over my place. Phew~
That's all for now. More updates for the weekend to come when I blog on Sunday I hope~ Off to make my contact lenses, my first step to changing my image! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Согласен, это забавная выдумка [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-tekhnologiyakh-stroitelstva/60-stroitelstvo-po-kanadskoy-tekhnologii.html]ремонт двухкомнатной квартиры[/url]