Sunday, June 22, 2008

Night cycling!

It's been a while since I went to East Coast Park to cycle and I just came back from a 20km night cycling activity organised by my bank's Recreation Club!

The 35 of us broke up into 2 groups and I started off in the 1st. We travelled via Siglap Park connector all the way to Bedok Reservoir Park, had a short break, went on to Bedok Food Centre for supper but the famous Cheng Tng stall was closed! -_-

Then headed back to ECP via Bedok Park connector. Even passed by Bedok Camp~ All in all, we took about 4 hours (including stops and rests) The only thing that bothered me was that we had to get off our bikes quite often to push along the overhead bridge and had to carry the bikes for some of the stairs as well. In fact, the only thing that's hurting right now are not my feet and butt (from the sitting) but my arms instead! Hah~

The whole activity went on smoothly with no accidents! And I also got to know a few more people in the bank, those I worked with b4 (but never met them) and other new colleagues as well.

Kudos to the organisers, Terra Outdoors for having humorous and fun instructors to guide us along the way. And to the Rec Club as well, for organising and looking forward to the next activity! Cheers!




My trusty bike for the next 4 hours...


Me on da bike~


Stopover at Bedok Reservoir Park~


My bike (foreground) and Kogi's (background)

No comments: