Sunday, September 28, 2008

My modest weekend

Haven't been blogging for a while cos getting kinda lazy but get my butt down to type some random stuff in here now and then.

Went to SL's fren's place for board games on Saturday and ended up spending almost the whole day there but it was fun considering we played 4-5 games and had a whale of a time. Plus caught the F1 show at her place as well.

Almost had tickets to watch the qualifying race but my other cousin took it from my uncle instead. Drats.... All I can say that the drivers must be cursing Singapore for the make-shift circuit and tricky bends to make Monaco look like a walk in the park...Was hoping for Felipe Massa to win but looks like Hamiliton and Alonso are in the lead with Massa's pitstop boo-boo...

Today was great. Woke up feeling a bit better then Wow-ed a bit to get my warlock to reach level 69 (1 more level to go!) Then went playing pool with Law and GY (after some time of pool inactivity) Got off to a rough start but managed to win most of my games today! Headed to Bugis Junction to tuck into Swensens' for the 1 for 1 Sundae promotion. Thanks to Kogi for forwarding the voucher to me! And all of us agreed that the sweet Malay girl serving us was quite pretty. Ha.

Planning to visit HortPark on Wed if weather goes well and I'm going to use my D60 in an attempt to take a few good shots. Saw the Nikon D90 ad on TV and winced. Should have waited...

No comments: