Sunday, May 03, 2009

Wolverine!


Thanks to my bank's rec club, i got a pair of free tickets to watch Wolverine at GV Max last Friday with Princess. We had lunch at Superdog (my first time!) and the burger (not really a fan of hotdogs) was not bad. The beef chilli cheese fries couldn't match up to Carl's Jrs, but was still decent.

Met some of my colleagues outside the cinema and exchanged greetings before heading for the cinema proper. Overall, the show's not bad but story's warped as with all franchise movies. But it's a good show if you're getting to know Wolvie for the first time. =) Hugh Jackman's great for the role with the gruff, stubborn demeanor that fans all come to love about Wolvie.
Lazy weekend again for me, typically just staying at home although we went out once with YY on Friday for some good L4D. ;)

I believe weekends can be great for going out and catching up with friends but there are those times when you really want to have a good rest at home if you had a rough week before and know another one's just round the corner...

That's all for now. I guess i usually just update my blog like once a week these days not like the usual daily feeds...

No comments: