Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updates~

My own TV!

It's been a long wait but it's finally here. My 32" Full HD TV in my own room. Got it at the recent PC Show without batting an eyelid.. It looks great when hooked up to my PS3. Played some games and watched a Blu-Ray movie. Simply fantastic~ Playing Assasin's Creed and MGS4 right now...

Restaurant City

Simply addictive, simple yet fun. And it's an excuse to go to Facebook. This is almost the single reason why I haven't been blogging for a while.

Jieyin's bdae

Was invited by Peiling for her bdae celebration. Jieyin's a nice cheerful girl so who wouldn't be there for her celebration. Brought along my trusty D60 for photo taking. Some shots did not turn out nice as I expected... Anyway, a few choice shots below...

My steak and fries

Monster Meatball spaghetti


Ash and JIeyin

Everybody
Driving lessons
I have to admit I had been procrastinating for a while till GY went to take his Basic Theory test so it was convenient for me to go to SSDC and sign up for lessons as well. Hope to get my licence soon! Won't really get a car anyway...
That's all for now. Back to Resturant City!

No comments: