Monday, February 26, 2007

楽しかった!

Means enjoyable! Hosted a high school student from Joyo Senior High School in Kyoto over the weekend and had a blast of a time bringing them around on Friday and Satuday. Places included Night Safari, Orchard, Suntec, Bugis Street. Even brought them to Pitstop too to show them how a board game cafe looks like!


A pic of me and my hostee, Taizan

I travelled around with a few other hosts and hostees over the weekend. Surprised to see Karen from my YCK session. Turned out that one of her friends was hosting 2 girls as well. Double surprise to see Fengrong who also joined me bringing my Osaka friends around Singapore last year too.


A pic of us all!
Seated from L to R: Satomi, Yuuka, Fengrong, Karen and Alice
Standing from L to R: Alex, me, Tomoya, Taizan and Hidetoshi

It was a quite a tearful and emotional farewell at the airport on Sunday. After the sensei had briefed them at the boarding gate, cue in photo frenzy! I managed to take a lot of photos with most of the students. Their group was pretty huge compared to my last homestay, 31 ppl this time! And pretty young too! Only 17 years old!

Here are some of the pics~
Yuuka and me. I usually call her princess cos she looks like one!
Saori and me~ The official cutest girl in the whole group.
Lotsa guys queueing up to take photo with her but she asked to take photo with me instead. ;)
Enjoy the slideshow below or click on the link below to see the album!



Joyo Senior High Homestay

No comments: