Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Featured!

Had dinner and caught Epic Movie with Huiru at Cineleisure Orchard yesterday. It's been a while since I saw her with her friends at Manhattan Fish Express the other day. At first it felt kinda weird cos we didn't really chat much when we were working at IRAS, cos I tot her as dao and we were in different offices that time too..

We had a great dinner at Xin Wang HK Cafe as we chatted almost about everything. Turned out that our Mandarin was buang. Haha~ Laughed ourselves silly from start to end of Epic Movie. To those who are going to catch it soon, stay all the way till the end of the credits. There's something funny at the end~ ;)

Everything was fine except I did not feel too well during work in the late afternoon and even out with Huiru to. I shrugged it off, thinking it as fatigue. Only to realise later that I was running a fever! Must have my sister who passed to me! *Roar* Took 2 panadols yesternite and went to see the doctor this morning. 2 days MC but if I can recover soon enough then I should be able to return to work on the morrow.

Until now, you guys must be thinking what's my title gotta do with this, right? Just take a look at the webby below to find out

That's me in the red oval!
Courtesy of LoveByte
I've joined the MCYS (former SDU) after graduation from university, never to expect this! And now I've received 2 messages from "Interested Members". Just replied to them only. Oh well, see how things go then... ;)
Peace~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Ur sis did not have fever loh...so it's not her who spread the virus to u...Get ur facts right, boy!