Monday, November 26, 2007

HERO!

Today's pretty packed for me~ Went to Changi in the morning for a Japanese cultural quiz at the Japanese School. Ash was the one who told me about the event. It's a 150 MCQ quiz and i think the top prize is a trip to Japan! =)

Arrved 15 mins before registration and I could see some ppl burying their heads in books on culture and history of Japan. I was like "!!!!" It's only a quiz yah, nothing much you can do to prepare you for this. In the end, there were questions like population of Japanese living in Singapore, S'pore's population density is how many times more than Japan. Glad I could answer the questions on anime, food and transportation system in Japan. Heh, pays to visit Japan!

Met Princess at Orchard for a bit of shopping and I bought the Gatsby Moving Rubber styling wax! Gonna learn how to style my hair to the "Out-Of-Bed" Look. ;) Caught Hero later thanks to the pair of free tickets I won at my company's fire drill quiz. Hero's not bad, even if you dun understand Japanese, the English and Chinese subtitles are quite accurate. Kimura Takuya and one of my fav Japanese actresses Takako Matsu are simply great. One of the more memorable characters in the movie was the bartender in their usual watering hole. Cool demeanor, silent but yet very thoughtful in the end. ;) Catch it while you can!

=)

No comments: