Thursday, November 29, 2007

The KINGDOM

Caught this movie thanks to my sis's pair of movie tickets for Cathay. She's enjoying herself in Sydney now... Oh well... Couldn't guess anything much from the poster initially, only saw Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Gardner (yeah baby!) holding rifles.

The plot is actually more than what you think. The initial credits were choreographed amazingly. Love the way they manage to compress 70+ years of history about oil + US + Saudi Arabia + terrorism all into a nice 2D package. Simply said, terror strikes right in the heartland of Saudi, blowing up US ppl living there. US too afraid to act, Jamie Foxx and his team of FBI march straight in to set things right and kill the bad guys. =)

A few more movies to catch soon.. Golden Compass, I Am Legend, etc..

This week's going to be pretty busy. AM EXTREMELY busy preparing for my japanese exam this sunday. Don't think I'm going to make it this time... There's too much to study.. Tml's my company D & D and everybody (i think) is going to dress up! Next week my siu mui, Alice, from HK office is coming to SG! And we'll be having a nice farewell dinner with my German colleague, Andreas who's heading off to London and Frankfurt soon. Phew~

That's all for now! Chill~

No comments: