Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm going to LONDON!

Hah~ Not the real London in UK but the latest game from Flagship Studios, IAHgames and Hanbitsoft, Hellgate London. The game that took the world like a storm. Thanks to Ivan who got it for me for my birthday!

Talking about birthdays, this year seems different. I usually look forward to my bdae to remind myself that I managed to survive another year without ending up dead, bankrupt or seriously injured. It's always the time of year for me to look back upon the past 1 year and re-examine my life. Made more friends than lost? Made more money than lost? Stuff like that.

Although I usually announce loudly on MSN when my bdae is near but I shan't do it this year though.. In fact, when Ash asked me what I wanted for my bdae, I couldn't give her a straight answer! I always plan out what I want for my birthday present (saving the trouble from lotsa concerned people around me?) but I'm at a loss actually. I got my PSP myself, a trip to Japan and a Liverpool home jersey as well. My sis should be getting the pair of Nike running shoes (Yes, I'm going to start running again) I've been coveting for and apart from those, I've nothing to ask for already? Heh~

Am installing Hellgate right now and going to join my mates in there (Law and GY) as soon as it is done! *beams* It's going to keep me pretty occupied sia... I have Heroes 5: Tribes of the East, 5 books to finish reading as well as Gundam Seed: OMNI vs ZAFT on PSP as well as my Gundam Wing Custom Zero to do up as well. Phew~

Lost in the world of Hellgate London,

Jaron

No comments: