Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Siu Mui~

Had dinner with Alice and Lu Xin at Waraku while Alice's in Singapore right now till Friday! Alice's one of my colleague from HK and she's here for a couple of days for training. So good right, go on overseas trip for training. Nice~ Wish I could do that as well...

Had my favourite Rindo (katsu don with cold soba + udon!) Shiok~ Later Lu Xin had to leave for home so I accompanied Alice to Carrefour to buy some stuff. Guess what she bought? Yakult! According to her, the only type of Yakult you'll find in HK are the original flavour ones (red cap) So she bought 2 X orange and 2 X apple flavour (she said she din like the grape flavour anyway...) and I bought my 2L Meiji milk bottle. Yum~


Alice, Me and Lu Xin


Siu Mui and Dai Gor

Later I took a cab back from Carrefour cos my feet still hurts a little (refer to last post) and I waited for almost 50 mins for a cab! It didn't help when most of the cabs that came in were on call. I tried calling almost every single cab company in S'pore and couldn't get one at all. =( Also there was this irritatig couple behind me in queue who kept bumping into me when doing their PDA (Public Display of Affection) and they din sound v sincere when they said "Sorry" Hmm! Go get a room for goodness's sake!

One nice dinner down. Tml's dinner with my team at a Myanmar restaurant with Andreas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.