Monday, March 03, 2008

Tiring but enjoyable weekend!

Went for my company's Recreation Club event at Science Centre and Snow City last Saturday and it was quite fun! Went to watch Mummies at the Omnimax (Soooo long since I last watched Omnimax!) The show was pretty ok, think the kids might find it boring... Then on to Snow City! where my colleagues and I had so much fun sliding down the slope~ Heh! Also I met Chen Xiuhuan at Snow City! V tall and still so beautiful even though she's in the same era as Zoey Tay, I think? Wanted to get a photo with her but gave up in the end cos she was too busy talking to her friends... Click on the photo below for the rest of the pics!
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by janzer81

View of Indoor Stadium from LeisurePark Kallang

After that, I made my own way to LeisurePark Kallang. My favourite hobby shop, La Tendo shifted a couple of months back from Sunshine Plaza down at Middle Road to Kallang. Pretty ulu leh! Although Stadium MRT station is being built beside it right now, but now gotta travel by bus from Orchard to there. It was its' first birthday celebration and offered a 10 bucks voucher for all members to be used only for that weekend! Din play to buy anything until I was in for a surprise when I saw Tifa from FF7!

It was sold out the very first day it arrived in SG and i regretted not pre-ordering it earlier.... but lucky me managed to get the last copy cos some bugger ordered and din collect it for a month already. :P Haha! I also ordered Yuffie, Vincent and Red XIII (+ Cait Sith) for the next collection coming in June!

Super pleased with my steals for the day, went back home a happy man~ No programs that night, so stayed at home and rotted away, but also enjoyed a video call with one of my friends late at night. Apparently, video calls between M1 to M1 are free for 1st 5 minutes~

That was Saturday.

Sunday, morning woke up at 8 (v early on Sunday for the 1st time!!!!) and met up with my friend to bring her Japanese host family around Sentosa and Vivocity. Good weather in the morning but it had to rain in the afternoon and the evening... Pics below!
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by janzer81


By the time, we left Sentosa, I had a v bad headache... but still met up with Rene and her friends for dinner at Ma Maison @ Central. Not a bad place with a good view of Clarke quay from the window. =) Had my fav. hamburger steak this time with the minced yam. Totally heavenly!

Had a bad headache today at work but Panadol fast relief saved the day but then felt super drowsy at work.... zzz

Off to sleep now to try to recover soon! Peace~

No comments: