Sunday, May 25, 2008

Waraku (again)

Friday:

Went for my once-every-6-weeks (any short term for that length of time?) review at the National Skin Centre. To those out there who are clueless, I have this incurable skin problem since 15 and have been visiting the National Skin Centre for the past 12 years or so...

I don't dread the visits, cos there are the friendly staff who recognize you and call out to you, ask about you, joke with you as well. All that makes it somehow more bearable each time. During my visit a couple of days ago, I was greeted and chatted with from my arrival at the centre till the time I left. =)

After that, I met Agnes for dinner after she knocked off. She was one of the staff nurses I befriended at the centre and we hit it off pretty well from the start. Always hurling friendly insults at each other kinda helped... haha~

Headed down to Waraku @ Starhub Centre. First remark from her: "So ulu ah?" Me: -_-

It's her first time to Waraku actually (She went to the Pasta de Waraku, which I patiently explained to her that they serve different food) and we feasted on a pretty good dinner! Pics below~


Chawanmushi~


My Una-don! Oomph!


Her Hokkai Tororo (Cold soba with tuna, salmon, squid, minced yam and cod roe)

After that we went to shop around at Taka and Wisma Atria (Zara, Timberland for me) She was bewitched by this pink Titus Watch at City Chain! Should be getting it soon, i guess. *evil grin*

Maybe it's time for you to bring me to a place to eat next time, rather than me hor? :P

3 comments:

Rai said...

helo Jaron. its me Rai-Hanah. and i finally touched down here eh?? sori i had to comment u here. i was banned from agging u at shoutbox. (??) hehe. anyway, those food pics make me drool.....yummy....!!!!

Janzer said...

Banned? Hmm... Let me go remove some of the nasty IPs that I have banned before cos they were posting some funny messages. Then you try again k?

Anyway, thanks for visiting! =)

Anonymous said...

umaso!!!
;D
hisashiburi!
genki?

-lerlind