Saturday, November 15, 2008

I like to Move It!


This week was pretty OK for me! Attended training at Marina Mandarin Hotel on Monday and Tuesday and I gotta say that the training was good, fellow trainees were great and the food was marvelicious! And I think I kinda put on a bit of weight during those 2 days. Morning Tea + Buffet Lunch + Afternoon Tea = Not good for body....
Was helping Law to fix his com sound problem on Thursday and Friday. Apparently, nVidia GeForce 8800 does not sit well with Creative X-Fi Sound cards.. nVidia blames Creative, Creative blames nVidia... (Just look at the forums!) and Law's contemplating a change of sound card if we can't fix it. But he bought a PS3 yesterday for Fallout 3! O_O
I've only played Fallout 1 which is a pretty good IMHO. But Fallout 3 looks great from the pics and gameplay trailer! Prob going over to his place tomorrow to take a look and marvel at the beast they call PS3... Lugging around the PS3 last night, we went to Bugis to catch Madagascar 2.
Not as funny as the previous one but I'm just there for the penguins! Who cares about Alex (the lion), Marty (the zebra), Melman (the giraffe) and Gloria (the hippo)! Penguins are way funny and devilishly evil (keep your eyes peeled for the Dreamworks SKG part at the start of the movie!)
I'm giving it 3 out of 5 in general cos some parts just kept me laughing! And I haven't caught Bond yet despite the reviews from friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all