Saturday, November 01, 2008

Nanjya Monjya

As Monday was a holiday, my Japanese classmates and I decided to head down to Nanjya Monjya for dinner. This came a bit late cos I was way too tired to blog after a week of work in the office....

Monjyayaki is a type of Japanese food where you have the ingredients mixed and pour them out on a hot plate to stif today and make the pancake. 1st time round, we (actually just me) made a whole mess out of the table and had to call in the waiter to show us how to make monjyayaki properly. Then we ordered another one and I had a second go which kinda turned out ok! =)
Anyway, the food was great and it helps that there was a promotion at that time. 50% discount for monjyayaki!
People who are interested, they're located at the Waterfront Plaza beside Grand Copthorne Hotel at Havelock Road. Take bus 16 or 175 from Orchard Boulevard and alight after 5 stops.

Choice pics below. Enjoy!

Entrance


The ingredients!

The "correct" monjyayaki

Jaron-yaki!

Adrian, Andrew Au and Andrew Yeo

Tonkotsu Suigyoka. Umai!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG