Monday, December 08, 2008

Finally on a break!

I'm off for the rest of the week! And it's a great opportunity to do some stuff that I have procrastinated. Here's just a quick list that I've drawn up so far...

  • Catching up with friends before NYE
  • Doing up that MG Unicorn Gundam!
  • Getting back into shape by jogging
  • Sign up (and actually attend) a photography course
  • Clean up my room
  • Staying over at my cousin's place and visiting the dogs
  • Sit back and enjoy a novel
  • Catch up on World Of Warcraft (I'm only level 71 now...)
  • Travel around Singapore to take photos (and improve my SLR skill)
  • Plan for my much-awaited Japan trip next year with my buddies
  • Re-arranging my complete figurines in my display cabinet right now
  • Prepare to send Xmas, New Year cards (Yes I still do that... but to a select few who actually bother to return)

And that's just the first few things I've sent out. I'll prob update on how many of these things I've actually accomplished!

Tata~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!