Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me!

No. of birthday SMSes received so far: 14
No. of presents / treats received so far: 5
No. of birthday wishes on Facebook received so far: 7

Amy, Helen and YH celebrated my birthday yesterday at Sun and Moon dining @ Central yest night and the food was good! Pics to come soon~

My team and other colleagues (Thanks ya'll!) in my office had a mini celebration today in the office for me as well and I'm still waiting for the photos from Simon... Where are they?!?!?!?!

And i just came back from another celebration, this time with my YCK friends, organised by Ashlyn! A big thank you! We queued up at Marche @ VIVO for an hour before deciding to go to Modestos instead~ A sample of some pics below.... Rest are on Facebook or in the album below!


Image hosted by Webshots.com
by janzer81




Feeling blessed~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!