Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!

Really thankful for the long weekend! Didn't get to rest much but sure had lotsa fun visiting relatives and gambling!

Am busy uploading the pictures now but here are some sample pics (brought my Nikon around this year!)

My reunion lunch!

My dad and Uncle Henrik

My aunt's much-craved-after Lingzi Duck!

Start of Reunion dinner

Me with my sis, bro-in-law and my cousins


Lou Hei!
More of the album here!~
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by janzer81



I also caught Love Matters with Trina and her friends at Cineleisure yesterday at 1150pm! Haha~ Kinda last minute but gladly met up at Orchard at ard midnight knowing well I had to go to work tomorrow. All becuase of you~

Love Matters revolves around a family in KL with issues like love, happiness, while exploring issues of the heart all rolled into one comedy. Kudos to Yeo Yann Yann who plays the mother with a rather too convincing Malaysian accent (no offence to my Malaysian friends!)

A pity I couldn't join Trina and friends for supper / drinks and had to hop onto a cab home to grab some sleep before heading to the office. Sorry! Will make it up to you next time k? =)

No comments: