Sunday, February 08, 2009

Chain-girl-ling


Caught Changeling with Trina at GV Plaza the other day. It was funny when I collected my tickets from the counter when the staff said to me "2 tickets, 1150pm, Chain-girl-ling". I had to restrain myself from laughing out loud but it's true that nowadays movie titles get confusing and we might even pronounce the movie titles incorrectly ourselves!

It's a pretty good show with 2 thumbs up for me! And a long one as well, about 2 1/2 hours! Directed by Clint Eastwood and compelling storyline that keeps the audience on the edge of the seats. Makes you empathise with Angelina's character as well.

Do catch it soon as the movie's run is going to end soon based on the number of cinemas showing it and the odd movie times!

Went for supper at Crown Plaza 's Swensen's for Apple Crumble and Fries! Ended up going back late by cab but it was all worth it! ;)

No comments: