Monday, October 16, 2006

In sickness or in health

Wasn't feeling fine after YCK session on Saturday.. Felt a little queasy in the stomach so went home after that to take a well-deserved nap for a couple of hours. Felt a little better though but the pain and discomfort returned on Sunday as well before and after I went to my cousin's place.

So in the end, visited my family doctor this morning. Tot I would get by this year w/o getting an MC but oh well.. It's good (and bad) to see Dr Tan again. A fatherly figure who usually does not rush his time to clear your case when you visit him and chats you up a bit before conducting the diagnosis as per normal. Sometimes I feel a bit better just by seeing him. Lol!

Felt a little bad for taking MC today cos Mondays are usually the busiest at IRAS. Jean must have been cursing me the whole day, I guess... Paiseh!

Had lotsa rest today at home, took some time to do up most of Legend Gundam and took a great nap in the afternoon. Felt a whole lot better after taking the medicine! Hope I get well soon for the long awaited trip to Langkawi! T-5 days!

Lastly, drink lotsa water during this blasted hazy period, ppl! Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah~ going overseas again, nice! Have a fun trip!!

~HotterPod