Saturday, February 28, 2009

3's a crowd

3 good things that happened this weekend which has made a tough week seem less unbearable.


1) Finally made my way to CYC. the Custom shop to use the privilege that Aunt Jay gave to me. Free custom shirt with a pair of complimentary cufflinks to go! Even added my own initials to it!

Didn't know that there were so many things to get a custom shirt done. Like the type of collar (5 types!), cuff type, tapered back / sides, even the buttons and button labels as well~ Will take a pic of the shirt when it's ready in 2 weeks time!

2) After CYC, GY and I went to Robertson Quay for Ichibantei for some good ramen. Ichibantei's my number 2, rivalling all but Miharu at Gallery Hotel. Supposed to bring Trina on a ramen tour in Singapore starting from my number 10 and GY has kinda tried all my top 5 ramen joints already. Haha! Will have a exclusive post of all top 10 joints (in my humble opinion) with pictures soon!


Entrance


My Mapo Gohan


Chashu Men


GY's Chukasoba

3) Finally bought a PS3 and Street Fighter 4 for myself ! Woo-Hoo! Thanks to Law for accompanying me on his off day to get it from AMK Hub. Which reminds me that I could count about 20+ plus at ATMs yesterday. Must be the GST Offset package...It's a real monster if you ask me, in terms of weight and performance.... Have been busy playing SF4 since ytd evening till just now and managed to unlock quite a few characters, including my favourite Akuma! *Satsui No Hado!*

Meeting Trina for dinner at Melt - The World Cafe next week and looking forward to it! See you! =)

No comments: