Friday, November 03, 2006

Cough, cough, sniff...

Down with flu since yesterday evening until now.. Damn sianz.... Missed the gathering with my Langkawi ppl.. Also missed saying goodbye to Char whose last day at IRAS today... Went to another doc instead cos my usual family doctor is on holiday (Good life sia!) and will only open his clinic in the evening instead..

Got 2 days MC from doctor and spent most of the time sleeping the afternoon away.. But, received calls from the job agency saying that I have 2 interviews next week! At Microsoft and at JST (Japanese electronics firm). Must have been damn sick cos I could hardly reply properly in Japanese to the job agency ppl.. Also I told my buddies I got interview at Toyota.. That's another pending one that's not confirmed yet.. Haha.. Hope to recover soon in time for the interviews!

Sick Jaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

お大事に…~