Monday, November 27, 2006

Great weekend (again)!

So busy over the weekend, until now then i blog about it.. Lotsa stuff to blog about, so I shall do it in chronological order~ :)

1) Last day at IRAS!

Last Sat, my colleagues gave me a nice card with well-wishes inside, wishing me the best in my future job at Panasonic (or Microsoft? *prays*) and my manager gave me and another colleague a treat cos he also leaving soon this coming Wed. Had a hearty lunch at Fish and Co and you can check out the pics below~

My baked Salmon with mushroom sauce~

My manager, Lijun and I


Fellow colleague, Fauzi and I


2) Primary sch fren gathering

Looking forward to another gathering that same day, this time with a couple of my primary school friends! Only got four of us, GY, me, Ruizhi and Sharon! Just met Ruizhi on the train a few days ago but for Sharon, wah~ Last time I saw her was back in Sec 1, when we came back to visit our dear form teacher, Mr Chong back in Peixin Pri..
So we had dinner at Spageddies @ Paragon and caught up with each other, actually most of the time, Sharon and I did most of the talking~ LOL
Then kena arrowed by Sharon to organise a pri sch frens gathering next time. T_T Possible idea would be @ Settlers' Cafe? Haha... Here's a pic we took that day~


Me, Sharon, Ruizhi and Guangyu

3) Pool and Movie on Sunday

Felt a bit bored on Sunday, so asked the guys out for a game of pool at our usual pool haunt. Too bad cannot take pic in there. V nice ambience, nice tables and nice cue balls~ In fact, I bought my cue stick from there a couple of years ago. Yy came along too, which was a surprise cos usually he's not free one~ Hehe But anyway, we enjoyed playing pool till about 7-8 (YY had to leave early cos he needed to ta-bao dinner back for his 老婆)
Had chicken rice for dinner at a nearby diner and was about to head back home. We were walking past The Cathay when I just expressed my suggestion of watching a Battle of Wits. To my surprise (twice today), GY and Law were game for it! Ended up watching at PS cos the showtime at The Cathay was pretty late.


Not bad a movie, in my opinion. With a mixture of comedy, drama, romance and war. All the right elements to a great show~ Andy Lau stars as Ge Li, a man invited to help defend a city of 4,000 ppl against an army of 100,000! He supposedly follows teachings that preaches Love All, Serve All, kinda like Hard Rock Cafe~ and he rejected Fan Bingbing's advances! Fan Bingbing's role is of a cavalry general in the city of Liang and Nicky Wu's also in it as an archery officer-promoted to general. I'm quite a sucker for war movies where tactics are involved. Think Gladiator (opening sequence), Troy, Lord of the Rings, etc... And Fan Bingbing is so pretty in the show~ *starry eyes*
That kinda wraps up my weekend, one of the best I had so far~
*To Ashlyn, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday once again! :) *

No comments: