Sunday, November 12, 2006

Great weekend!

Finally got my hands on Neverwinter Nights 2 on Friday! Pre-ordered it a couple of months ago together with my cousin and his friend and finally I was informed (by my cousin) that it's here!

Super excited. So went to collect it after my interview at Panasonic at Bedok. So here am I trying out the official campaign with my character, a warlock. Warlocks are a new base class included in this series together with the original classes like fighter, wizard, rogue, etc. Hopefully I'll post 1-2 pics of my warlock in action soon.


That followed with an outing to Settler's Cafe with the usual gang on Saturday! Me, Zj, TF, KY, JW and WY. We played Guesstures, Taboo (twice) and Cranium. Hehe. Loved these games cos they require a lot of interaction with people in the group which ups the fun factor. Here's a pic taken that night.


Hopefully can get more ppl to join us in the next outing, possibly to WY's place? Heard it's HUGE... Hohoho..
Then just joined my buddies for dinner and Law finally "claimed" his bdae present from us. Long overdue since Aug loh.. He bought a Sony-Ericsson K800i (I think) It's more of a camera than a phone, IMHO (In My Honest Opinion, for the mis-informed once again.. ^_^) But I was spending more time checking out Law's new HP than he did. LOL. Just can't get my grubby hands off his phone, you see... :P
That's all for now! Coming soon, my Gundam gallery!

3 comments:

HotterPod said...

Good idea! Welcome guys and gals.... I shall do the planning then~~ By the way, ky exagerated the story la~~ my hse is not as big as u've thought....

Wushu Shen said...

so is neverwinternights 2 good? i have yet to try part 1. been playing titanquest.

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I have never been to Weiyang's house. A great opportunity to meet up! We can all bring our games over!