Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I got a job offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after 4 months of waiting and interview-going, I finally got a job offer from Panasonic! Applied for this job on my own at the Job Fair I mentioned in my earlier post. Surprisingly, the offer din come with the help from 2 of the job agencies that I've registered with.. Hmm..

But then again, I'm in a dilemna... Both POSB-DBS and Microsoft are going to get back to me soon about the success of my interviews soon.. WY advised me to take up the Panasonic offer first and if DBS or Microsoft offers me, then I'll be able to quit during my probation period and head off to my new employer! Thanks WY for the advice!

Anyway, the shop I usually go to get my figurines, La Tendo, had a 30% sale over the weekend and I got for myself a Mia Campbell figurine from Gundam Seed Destiny! *beams* Pics to come soon!



And lazy me finally uploaded my Gundam pics up to community webshots... The link to the album's below~ Just click on the small pic below to get to the album. Take a look if you want please, gotta say some of the shots din turn out that nice but I uploaded it anyway~

Image hosted by Webshots.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the Panasonic job offer! What will you be doing there? Actually I dun recommend that you take up the Panasonic job if ultimately your aim is the POSB-DBS or Microsoft job. Doesn't look good on your resume if you only work there for a while. This is my personal take on this matter.

HotterPod said...

Congrats to you once again. In the case if u are really quitting Pansonic within a very short period of time, I wld suggest u rather dun put tt in your resume. Afterall, as zj said, it doesnt look nice...

Janzer said...

hmm.. of course I won't put the panasonic one down in my resume. but i'll definitely take up panasonic cos what if Microsoft and DBS rejects me? Then back to jobless state again...

Anonymous said...

Are you sure if it is fine to not put it in? Sounds like deceiving to me. Sorry if I sounded too harsh. But seems like Panasonic job offer shld be quite ok. Maybe shld give it a try. Where is the office? Bedok? That will be near my place. Lol.