Sunday, June 17, 2007

GE Raid Party at ZOUK!

Joined Law, GY and James yesterday to go on down to ZOUK for the Day Raid Party for Granado Espada. First time at an official launch so didn't know what to expect. Heh. Wasn't really planning on going cos I had to go for my A07/08 (Uni class) BBQ gathering later in the evening but Law had persuaded me to join them anyway..

Went to Great World City for lunch and reached Zouk at about 3, even though the event started at 2. Here are some of the pics I took during the party although most of them are quite blur.. I need a better camera...








Nasty Hill Giant at the entrance


Phobitian War Chieftain


There was also a cosplay parade as well!


Here's a Muskeeter...


And an Elementalist...


2 lovely Scouts with a pirate


There was also a FHM gamer babe you could take on 1v1 (in GE) She was nice to smile for the many cameras clicking away at her. =)


Me with my favourite Grace Bernelli~


Solune Faction~
From L to R: Darkon Family, LawHain Family and LupusArctos Family and me (missing)

Managed to catch some of the cosplay characters while on the way out! Heh~

Female Wizard. Law thought she looked great~


Female scout 1.


Female scout 2. I prefer this scout though~ LOL!



But she's definitely number 1 for me in the party. *Starry eyed* (*-*)

Peace~
Level 32, Janzer family, Solune Faction, Pachebel server


No comments: