Saturday, June 30, 2007

Good days and bad days~

Good day:

Met Ash for dinner at Cafe Cartel at J8 on Thursday and got a chance to use my new Citibank Visa~ Keke. Ash just came back from Japan and she managed to get a box of 白い恋人 (should be able to guess the meaning from the chars right?) chocs for me from Hokkaido! Thanks Ash!

Then later we went for dessert at the basement, forgot the name le.. something like 味-something-园, nice dessert stall and we tried the black sesame paste, which was pretty ok~ =)

Bad Day:

Bad day at office the moment I stepped in in the morning... Can't really reveal much but basically something wrong with my program, no damage done, problem was resolved after 2 hrs later, reputation and confidence loss... Haiz.. then whole day no mood to work, felt a little disappointed...

Nobody like bad days, but we all need bad days to remind us of the good days that we've enjoyed right? And there's something to look forward to everytime, like I'm going to meet Irene for tea later and meeting my buds at Pitstop for a night of fun and games ;)

No comments: