Sunday, June 10, 2007

That's what frens are for...

Realised that it's been a full week since I've blogged! Mainly due to 2 reasons

1. Down with a bad cough I got since coming back from Malaysia.. Must have been all the good food eaten there. Haha!

2. Granado Espada. Busy playing and trying to catch up with my mates who've been levelling up so darn fast. Wonder how they do that...

Just read the papers today about this pair of sisters who have 16,000 friends between them. I was like "OMG?" Reading on, I found out that some of the "friends" are pure online friendships, that is, haven't met up face to face before... And ppl are dying to add them as friends. Been to their friendster to take a look and the vlog (video blog) of one of the sisters dancing in skimpy clothes might have been one of the factors...

Last I checked, my Friendster body, I mean friend count is 277 and contacts on MSN is 283. Not too bad, I think, comparing to the ppl around me... =)

Might as well take the opportunity to thank all friends who have showed care and concern for me when I need it. You all rox~ Heh~

Peace~

No comments: