Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Irene!

Met up with Irene for dinner at Newton Food Centre yesterday evening. Planned to dine at Orchard but she suggested Newton instead. It's been a while since I've been to Newton ever since it was renovated. Place looks good, but still can't stand the touts pestering us here and there. The thing is the more the pester the more turned off I become.

Found a nice little spot (away from the touts) and had fishball noodles with satay. The noodles were normal but the satay was pretty ok. We actually met up to celebrate her bdae which was on Sunday and I got for her a Care Bear! One of her favourites~ =)

We went on to walk around Orchard cos she wanted to look for a makeover studio and check out the price. Not really sure where is it in Orchard, and ended up finding none. Anyone who knows a good studio, please tell me thru SMS, MSN or my chatbox in my blog, k? Thanks!

To Irene if you're reading this: Happy birthday once again! =)

No comments: