Wednesday, July 18, 2007

日本へ行こう!

After a real busy day at work, I was fortunate to have something to look forward to!

1. Japan Trip!

Collected my air tickets confirmation slip from Pricebreakers at Marina Square just now. Will be leaving for Japan for a week in October! My first real long break from work since Dec 2006! *beams*

2. Dinner with Ash!

Had Carl's Junior with Ash at Marina Square. It's been a while since I tucked into sinful Carl's Junior and had one of my favourites~ Portobello Mushroom Burger!

It was pretty cold in there but at least we enjoyed our burgers and had a good chat! Then we had shopped around in MS, like G2000, Zara, Topshop, etc. I din get anything cos i spent a bomb at the recent sale at Isetan already.. But Ash got a skirt from G2000, and a pair of pants from Topshop! All prepared for her new job next Mon! Jiayou!

It's always nice to meet her for dinner and stuff~ *double beams*

And my first credit card bill is here~ *Gasp*

No comments: