Saturday, July 07, 2007

Reminiscience~

Dropped by IRAS after my appointment at the National Skin Centre to visit my ex-colleagues. Just happened so that the temporary place that was set-up on the first floor to handle the hordes of taxpayers was still in use during this period, I stepped in even after they were closed and was delighted to see them there!

Looking ard the place, it reminded me of the short but enjoyable 3 months I worked there with my great colleagues. Thus the title of my post~ (Means remind of or something in that manner)

Then met up with Angie for a while, who was my instructor and mentor in IRAS back then and we had a short chat before she had to go back and finish her reports (which was way after office hours) Nice to meet up with you, Angie!

By the way, this weekend is Live Earth day! Do wear green if you're heading out today to support the event for awareness of global warming!

Peace~

No comments: