Sunday, July 08, 2007

More than meets the eye!


Finally managed to catch Transformers after half the world has caught it already... -_-

I find it not bad although there has been mixed reviews from everybody I've asked. As GY said after the show, it was kinda confusing who was fighting who during the epic battles.. Basically I got Ratchet and Bumblebee mixed up at first, cos they were both yellow. Could identify Optimus Prime by colour and Megatron by his ugly face (yes, ugly) But kudos to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg for adding familiar stuff to the movie like how Megatron calls Optimus Prime "Prime". Very nostalgic indeed~ =) Another catch-it-if-you-can movie recommended by me!

On another note, kept seeing so MANY couples out at Marina Square today.. which made me think of one question.. "Would I be able to find my true love one day?" Sigh... =(

Weekend's almost over and another week at work looms ahead~ Hopefully there's something to look forward to mid-week else I'll go mad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just realised that the poster is depicting an eye looking at Earth. Thus "more than meets the eye".. Wonder whose eye is that..

Janzer said...

That's Optimus Prime's eye I think...