Monday, September 10, 2007

ようこそ、シンガポールへ!

It means Welcome to Singapore! That's for Ohta-kun who came with Mine from Osaka! It's his first time outside Japan and first place is Singapore! Hehe, nice to see Mine after some time, although I'm going to visit him next month! *beams*

Came in on Friday and stayed at my place till Sunday night, then they checked in into a hotel at Beach Road although I insisted that they could stay at my place all the way~

Brought them to the Singapore Zoological Gardens, Chinatown, Merlion Park, Esplanade, Glutton's Bay, even to Pitstop, my friend's board game cafe! Went there on Friday and Saturday, twice in a row! That was on Saturday..

Sunday. Wet market near my place for a look, then off to Vivocity (Mine wanted to see it so much!), Saw JJ Lin there and i was surprised when Mine mentioned that he knew who JJ was. *impressed* After that the whole lot of us went to Sentosa to the Merlion Tower, Pink Dolphin Lagoon and Underwater World and the Song of the Seas show~ Frankly speaking, I've never been to the Pink Dolphin show and the Song of the Seas show! So quite an experience for me~

Heard that today they went to NUS today and going to Orchard tml! Meeting them for dinner after work~ Took lotsa of photos and going to need some time to edit them before I post them up!

On another note, I had a bad headache at work today and my boss let me go home early. Even missed my Japanese class today as well. *sulks* Feeling a tad better now but hopefully can go to work tml~

Here's something to chase the Monday blues for some~


No comments: