Sunday, September 02, 2007

XXX

No... that's not what you think... It's actually a turkey!

Went bowling with Sonia and Tun Naung on Saturday at Safra Yishun and I got my 2nd turkey in my entire life! Turkey by the way is 3 strikes in a row. So that's about a cool 70 points at least already.. Woot! Too bad din take any group photo with them that day and it was a pity that Xin and Adrielle couldn't join us that day too..

Tucked into a sumptous mutton briyani at Northpoint Food court which I dared to recommend to my colleagues. I mean, where else can you find 10+ ppl queuing up at a foodcourt stall? (Although my father says the reason is that the people serving are slow...)

After dinner, went to Changi Airport to see some of my other colleagues off as they are going to London for training! So lucky.. It's part of their graduate trainee program and why didn't I join it at first.... Here's a pic we took together before they left.



Bon voyage! Cya back soon~ =)

No comments: