Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ra-Ra-Ra-Men day!

Heh, had my favourite food twice in a day! Lunch with my colleagues at Fuji Don cafe, which is quite secluded but price is ok and serves pretty decent food! I ordered Katsu Ramen which tasted not bad surprisingly!

Then met Cecy for dinner, which was postponed some time ago when I had to OT in the office one day...

Anyway, we ate at Marutama Ramen at Central! Been there a couple of times and only had the Marutama Ramen and the Karashi Marutama Ramen (slightly spicy) before. This time I tried the Aka Ramen with the soup base made from 7 different kind of nuts. Soup was orange in colour but it tasted really nice! Even cecy said it tasted better than her Marutama Ramen~ Also had Kakuni which is pork belly with seasoning and cooked in a very nice stew~ Woot~

After ramen, we went to Yamakawa Super (a new Japanese supermarket) selling all kinds of snacks and drinks to get some tidbits and a orange pudding which we shared, little doughnuts going at 4 bucks for 12 and to round it off, Hokkaido Asabu Sabo Ice Cream! Yeah~ Had my fav. Rum and Raisin which she had her Macha Vanilla Twist. Too bad I din take any pics of the Ramen and the stuff we ate but I got a pic of the Marutama Ramen on my phone which I'll upload soon when I have the time, i guess...

Peace~

No comments: