Monday, September 17, 2007

First contact...

After 1 long and tiring week of trying, I finally got my contact lenses on! Haha.. Most of you would laugh at how long I took to wear my contacts but considering that the lenses are 14mm and my eye aperture is only 13.4mm, it takes some level of difficulty to open them big enough, okie? :P

Went out with Law and GY on Sunday for a couple of games of pool and played pretty well, I thought. Thanks Law and GY! Then went on to meet Ivan's friends at Chijmes for a outdoor jazz thingy but it was raining and I guess it was cancelled. Nevertheless, we still took a picture to show that we were there!



Later we all chilled out at a lounge in Swissotel Stamford where we also celebrated Cecy's bdae! If you're reading this, happy bdae girl! =)

Now gotta wake up earlier than usual to wear my contact lenses before I head off to work~ ;)

No comments: