Thursday, December 14, 2006

All done and deal!

Finally went down to sign appt letter with Deutsche Bank, title: ID administrator. I know, doesn't sound impressive, but at least I get a chance to use Japanese and communicate frequently with colleagues over in Japan. How's that?

Well, I'll be working at DBS Building Tower 2 which is just beside Elaine's workplace. She just said finally got lunch kaki le! Haha. Also looking forward to meet her for lunch in the near future too!

Also went down to Republic Plaza for my medical exam for the job. Suaku me had to call my sis and asked for directions cos I'm still a Shenton Way / Raffles Place newbie! In the end, dunno by what arcane intuition, I managed to find my way there. Usual tests performed like urine, blood, x-ray, eyesight and the likes. And turned out I was FIT for work!

So starting work next Monday, which happens to be on my bdae. Wanted to delay by one day but nobody actually celebs my bdae on a weekday, so might as well start work loh.. I always think of Monday as a good day to start anything. It's like an tradition for me..

Ok~ Will keep you guys updated soon but i'll be away during the weekend. Will be at the annual MINDS Camp. Hopefully I can take a couple of good pics to post it up here. That's all!

T-4 days. (^-^)>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

working at DBS buiding tower arh...where is it located? i am working at citibank now.. but for one month only...haha