Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good news come in pairs?

Decided to take up the offer from Deutsche Bank AG instead of Panasonic. Luckily haven't signed Panasonic that side. Think that guy must have been damn pissed with me. Delay liaoz, said want to sign already then last minute 'chu' pattern.. No choice lah, gotta see which one offers better mah.. Both sides offer the same pay but Deutsche Bank is nearer compared to Panasonic, so...

If all goes well, I shld be starting work on my bdae! i.e. 18th December! People pls remember! Haha! yet to upload my wishlist but coming soon...

Another piece of good news is that adidas (note no caps) has M size liverpool home kit jersey! My dear sis just called me to say she reserved it for me liaoz! Gotta go down to Taka tml and collect! :)

Good news come in pairs?

1 comment:

HotterPod said...

Congrats! You finally found the job tt u like. All the best for your new job~~ =)