Monday, December 25, 2006

Pitstop!

Joined my frens to have a gaming session at Pitstop Cafe, only later to realise that one of the owners is my secondary schoolmate! Nice to see Eve after all this while! Seems like they started this boardgame cafe business for a year already and they;re doing pretty well!

Like the cosy environment and the great service of the owners too~ I've been a Settlers' fan and I must say that Pitstop is not bad, ya know? Even got myself a membership card also known as a Pitstop Mini~

Ppl interested can hop down to 14B Circular Road, Boat Quay to check it out. More information can be found at http://pitstopcafeinfo.blogspot.com/
Must go support my friend ah! Maybe can organise A07/08 or YCK outings there le~ LOL

Here's also wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~ =)

No comments: