Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Super Tired after MINDS Camp over the weekend.. had only 1 hour of sleep due to preparation for the mini-concert on Sunday and ppl bugging me to play card games with them at 4am. >.<

Thank you all to the 18 ppl who wished me Happy Birthday by SMS + 1 who wished me in person! The number of ppl is a personal record broken cos ppl usually forgets my bdae or can't be bothered about it. Haha~ You know who you are! Finally a year older, can't cheat by saying i'm 24 anymore... Pics of presents coming soon!

And today's my first day of work at Deutsche Bank! Reached there super early but HR directed me to the wrong storey making me ask ppl for someone who isn't on that particular floor... Grr...

So I found out I shld be working on the 14th floor rather than the 8th floor. Not too bad for today, spent the good half of the morning, getting started up at my desk, computer, pantry orienteering, miscellaneous stuff.. Nice of my colleague to give me a helping hand. She's only been there for 3 months, but she's a nice and patient lady who never frowns when I ask her questions (so far). Tml my manager shld be back so things may turn out different.. Supposed to meet Elaine (yes yes, if u guessed it correctly, the +1 is her) for lunch but something cropped up for her the last minute, so I had lunch alone at Lau Pa Sat, which was kinda sucky. It was raining and I forgot to bring my brolly too! Sucky X 2...

And I was already super busy from Day 1 already! Which is good in a sense that time passes rather quickly instead of slacking, watching time crawl to six pm...

Looking forward to tml! (^-^)>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahaha, I am one of those "cant be bothered". At least, I read ur blog. ;-)
Happy Belated Birthday!