Monday, December 11, 2006

Do I look like a Japanese?

Went to Taka today to collect my Liverpool Home Kit jersey from adidas and played pool with GY till Law came down later to join us~ Finally after the long wait, the S size jersey is in town and thanks to my sis for reserving it for me! :) Also thanks to GY, Law, YY, BZ and JJB for sponsoring the jersey too!

Decided on the impromptu to catch Open Season at the Cathay during dinner time. On the way to the Cathay, I gave directions a group of Japanese tourists to Raffles Hotel from Hotel Rendevous (which is quite a long walk away) The nice obaasan (auntie) then asked me whether I was living in Singapore and my dad was working in Singapore... Haha! She thought I was Japanese! I told her that I'm a Singaporean to her disbelief... Hee~ I took that as a compliment to my Japanese language skills then or maybe I looked like a Japanese according to Law... :)

Now looking at the nice Goldlion dress shirt (bought from Tangs this week) and my Liverpool jersey hung on my cupboard~ *beams*

Btw, my birthday's in a week's time! Wanted to prepare a wish list but not many things I want anyway and most ppl dun bother about my bdae in the first place as well.. So just keep it short and simple...

1) Liverpool Home Kit Jersey (done)
2) adidas cap
3) adidas jacket
4) a pair of cufflinks

Pics to come soon, I hope... :)

No comments: