Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Weihao!

Met up for lunch with Weihao and Yiliang at Amoy. It's been a while since I met up with Weihao cos he's usually busy on Thursday. Haha~ So he suggested changing our usual lunch day to another day instead. So decided to change it to friday then~

What Weihao din know is that some of us are planning a surprise bade celeb for him in the evening. So kinda felt weird to meet him for lunch AND dinner on the same day. Haha~

I had second thoughts of joining the group for the celeb cos that would mean that I would have to limp from City Hall to Suntec City... *ouch* but for Weihao's sake... grin and bear with the pain!

We had dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen, which isn't my top-rated choice chinese restaurant.. Haha. It's in third place below Ding Tai Fung (2nd place) and Imperial Treasure (1st place). And when I tot I was late, I hastened my pace and ended up seeing ONLY yiliang there... The rest were late! *roar* then one by one, the rest of the group turned up. Weihao was genuinely surprised to see us! Maybe he thought he was only going out with Wee May, who was actually trying to delay him for the rest of the grp to come!

So here's wishing Weihao a Happy 26th Birthday! May your wishes come true, buddy~

P.S Cat, where's the group photo???? Quick send to me! Thanks!


Editor's note: Finally here's the group photo! Thanks to Cat~

No comments: