Tuesday, March 20, 2007

X-ray!

A for apple, B for ball, X for ... X-ray! Just went down to Yishun Polyclinic to get an X-ray done on the advice of my GP. Thanks to Law for accompanying me down but it was our first time visiting the polyclinic. Since my right foot hurts, no choice. Took cab to and fro.

Cab ride to and fro: 3 dollars. X-ray: 21 dollars. Pretty radiologist and receptionist at polyclinic: Priceless! Law also agreed. :D But too bad I can't get to know the results of the x-ray. The report and film will be dispatched to my GP and she'll let me know soon. Nice of her to call me and check on my foot just now while I was at the polyclinic waiting!

Now I need to rest my foot more. Doesn't hurt that much now though, after taking the new painkillers. But then again, it only numbs the pain, but I might be doing further damage to my foot without knowing.. Better play safe and limp around bah...

Peace~

P.S: Just added a music player that only plays one of my favourite songs by Fort Minor called "Where'd You Go". Go listen to it! It's below my chat box. =)

No comments: