Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pitstop again~

Met up with Huiru and her friend, Esther for lunch today. She's working at Deloitte as a tax assistant (I think so...) and is in the same building as I am! Left early from work to go for medical appointment at National Skin Centre (Thanks Mr Gary!) and then later met up with Irene for a little shopping around Raffles City. Both of us were saying that it's been a while since either of us came to Raffles City to shop... haha..

She bought a blouse (or shirt?) from G2000 and I was tempted to get a shirt but it's so expensive! Maybe wait for sale then buy bah... haha~

After that went to meet my Law, GY, YY and BZ to eat at play at Pitstop Cafe! This should be the 4th time I've been to Pitstop already and the v first time eating at a Board Game Cafe. I had Fish and Chips and it was not bad! Then we played games like Blokus, Pit, Kill Doctor Lucky ( a draggy game) and a fun game called Squint! Squint is like taboo except you have to use shapes on cards to give clues to let people guess! Hehe.. And of cos the usual suan-ing from Eve, ex-schoolmate and lady boss of Pitstop! But it's ok lah. It was v enjoyable that night!

Played till about 11 plus and managed to rack up a 100 bucks for Law to get a membership card. So now both of us are officially Pitstoppers! Here's a pic of the group that day!

And here's a pic of me and Irene! *beams*
On another note, I hurt my right foot badly by wearing my Renoma shoes on Thursday. Just went to see the doc this morning and she said that the insoles or shoes were not of the correct fit and my foot hurt like hell right now! Now I wince with pain with every step I take.. *Ouch*

No comments: