Monday, April 02, 2007

恭喜大哥!

It's past my bedtime on Sunday, my right still hurts and I still gotta work tml... But I'm still online blogging. Y? Cos the blog must go on!

This week just past, I've realised that I have some loyal readers of my blog! Ppl tell me on msn that they come visit my blog from time to time and I feel honoured~ Thanks for visiting!

Just some updates for the weekend~

1) Met up with EW on Saturday afternoon for tea at TCC @ Citylink Mall. It's been a while since I've met up with her and we had a good heart-to-heart chat about lotsa stuff over coffee. She's leaving for the UK on a trip next Saturday and hopefully I can get a chance to see her off.... After that, she had a dinner appt at Suntec and I went to Sim Lim square from there.

2) It was quite a painful walk from Suntec to SLS (Sim Lim Square) and i regretted walking just in order to save money. Anyway, I went there to get a copy of Command and Conquer 3 (CC3). It's been a while since I bought a computer game last one being Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Hammers of Fate expansion. Wanted to buy the normal edition of the game cos nowadays I'm not into collector's stuff but changed my mind cos the Kane Edition (limited) came with a Razer Mousemat which is worth $30+! And I just need to pay like $20 extra on top of the normal price. Tried it out for the first few missions of GDI and the gameplay and graphics rocks! =)

3) Sunday was a happy day for me. By now, you must be wondering what the title of my post means... It's that YY has finally gotten MARRIED! Yes, now they're officially Mr and Mrs Ng already.. LOL The solemnization ceremony took place at Hotel Rendezvous and there was a reception buffet after that where I gorged myself silly... *blush* Really happy for YY and BZ as it's like moving forward onto a different stage of life. *weep*

After that, Law, GY and I went to play pool nearby at Pool Junction and I had a good time, winning most games today. Thanks guys~ Seems like I've improved slightly. =) YY and BZ joined us after that! Haha~ Thanks to my persistant psycho-ing... So here's wishing YY and BZ a blissful marriage! Must grow up now hor, 大哥!

4) Went on down to Hark Music Cafe @ Prinsep Street to lend support to YS, who's gotten into the finals of a singing competition. Gotta say that the finalists all have a certain level except for one, who said is ability was affected by illness, which turned out to be fine later.. Lame! YS did well and he won the Best Hosting Award (最佳主持人奖) I knew he always had a flair for talking... He din get into the top 3 places (out of 8) but at least he won an award, while 3 others didn't, including the "sick" guy...

It was my first time there today and was surprised to find out that it was its last day of business as they are going to undergo some renovations soon to convert it into a performance studio and training room. Kinda lucky that I was able to patronise the cafe on its last day of business~

That's all for now~ I still gotta try to edit the wedding photos I took pretty soon and I have yet to do my japanese homework for today's (it's past 12 already) lesson! しまった!(Oh dear!)

=)

P.S To someone out there, know you've been busy this past weekend, hope you've seen my sms and reply soon. Take care~

No comments: