Friday, April 06, 2007

=)

Finally surviving thru the week, it's a holiday today! Means can sleep in and slack ard the house! haha.. in fact it's time for me to rest my feet.. it still hurts ever since a month ago...

Anyway, the whole jing gang (Law, GY, YY and BZ) came over to my place! So happy, rarely got a chance to meet up cos everybody's busy or occupied.. We played Dividends and 2 rds of German Bridge later. Been a while since I had some fun already~ Thanks guys~

Oh yes, finally after 10,00 years (4 months actually), I finally got my Kenneth Cole Watch. Usually won't be able to afford it but I signed up an 8 year membership with SAFRA to get this watch. Badly need a watch since my current one is a little rusty.. *Gasp*

Will try to post a pic of it soon, I guess.. That's all for now! Going to Ivan's place to see the dogs tml. Miss all 7 of them, even Rascal~

Peace~

No comments: