Saturday, April 14, 2007

Busy week past..

Wow, just realised that it's been almost a week since I last blogged... had a busy week at office and had my personal record of staying in office late till about 8... haha. not that I'm complaining. The first few months were boring, with learning the ropes and waiting for stuff to come. Now that my manager has seen some quality in us, he's handing us projects to my colleague and I to take up on our own. To the dismay of my colleague and to my delight! Hehe, at least now I look forward to work and time passes pretty fast now. =)

Midweek, I called Sarah for a quick chat on the phone. She's pretty busy with her stuff so I understand perfectly that our communication by sms was pretty limited and I send her stuff that doesn't need any reply. It was pretty nice, just hearing her bubbly laughter. And that helped make my day even when I was plagued with lotsa problems~ Thanks, Sarah!

Went to play pool with Law last evening and I realised I've improved by quite a bit. Normally, I'll lose to him by a margin of 4-5 games out of 10 but last night we were neck to neck for the first half and I finally lost out to him for abt 1-2 games? GY and YY, beware! *ROAR* Lol.

Later meeting GY for lunch and getting my Weinbrenner slippers that I badly need. My feet hurts when i wear my regular slippers and I can't use my heel supports on my slippers. They'd look horrid!

Going back to office for a while tomorrow for some testing and off to TTSH for an appt with a podiatrist on Monday morning. See how my life is "fun-filled"? =)

Peace~

No comments: