Saturday, April 21, 2007

A touch of kindness

I was on the train, on my way to office on Friday morning, when I suddenly heard a loud THUD sound and saw a young office lady lying on the floor. Ppl ard her scrambled to help her up slowly and one kind soul gave her medicated oil to rub at her temples. Others asked about how she was. One other lady offered to bring her to the doctor but she replied she was fine. Me? There were too many ppl offering help already, i would kinda be extra if I were to show some concern too.

She looked fine later when most of us alighted at tanjong pagar mrt and I could see that people were still looking out for her. That's kinda sweet, don't you think? Singaporeans may be infamous for being inconsiderate, rude and kiasu, but I'm glad there are a few kind souls among us. =)

No comments: