Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slack weekend

It's been a long weekend all thanks to Good Friday! But I've been slacking away at my cousin's place playing with his 7 dogs and PS2 as well. Never really went out cept on Friday for dinner. Wanted to give my feet some rest before the weekdays comes again.

It's good to visit the dogs now and then. They'll remember you, adorable, playful, provide companionship even right now when i'm blogging away at my cousin's com~ They dun bear grudges against you and are much easier to take care. Humans are tedious~

Speaking about that, it's difficult to understand what a girl thinks. I wish I could have that power that Mel Gibson had in What Women Want. When he can read womens' mind and work it to his advantage. Not that I want to read ppl minds' but it makes things easier to work out something between ppl to avoid misunderstandings and prevent arguments from happening... Meanwhile, I'm confused on whether I should go ahead as per EW's advice and just give up because I'm afraid of rejection again.... =(

*Confused* signing off..

No comments: