Sunday, May 27, 2007

同窓会、二番目!

The title means "The 2nd Reunion"! Had dinner with my Japanese senseis at Kotobuki Restaurant at Liang Court last evening.

The evening started badly when I was late in meeting the rest of the students first and din manage to get a table at the planned Marutama restaurant, when I'm the organiser...

Luckily the senseis din mind that we walk over to Liang Court and find a place there hopefully. We were fortunate to find a place that could accomodate 13 of us! and we even got a private room with traditional Japanese seating arrangement where you can stick your feet below the low table. =)

Had an enjoyable dinner and lotsa fun chatting, cracking jokes (that's me only) around the table. The dinner was actually a farewell dinner for one of my sensei who's leaving for america soon. So we started giving presents. Some of us (including me) got a rolling-ball pen with her name engraved on it. =) She was really delighted to recieve the presents from everybody!

Took quite a few photos and here's the link to the album! I also included photos sent by the same sensei who's leaving for America as well. Enjoy~

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559196115ttHadB?vhost=good-times

Cheers!

By the way, I made a video which is a slideshow of all the photos taken with classmates and senseis from Japanese 3 and Japanese 4 to give to the different senseis yesterday. The song I used was from YUI, titled Good-Bye Days, which is also the soundtrack of the movie "Midnight Sun" YUI acted in as well! The Youtube video below is the MTV for this song. Enjoy it too!


No comments: